Our site is tested by TWO services every day to protect your information.
Preamps and Processors:
Preamplifiers (2 or more Channels)
K&K Sound Golden Trinity Two Channel Preamp
This Item SHIPS FOR FREE in the USA!
(Note that larger items may carry a partial shipping charge to AK, HI and PR.)
Outside the USA? Log in, or add this item to your cart to see actual shipping costs to your state or country.
(You can easily remove it if you change your mind.)
California Residents: Please view our Proposition 65 Message
Add to Wishlist
IMPORTANT NEWS: We did NOT send out a 'Kickstarter' email!
The spoofers are at it again - a couple of our customers have reported that they have received an email that might appear to be from Gollihur Music, supposedly from "firstname.lastname@example.org" (an address that we do not use or even have configured).
I strongly believe that it is a "blast" email sent out at random to a large random list, as the email address that one of our customers received it to is not even the address they have on file with us. So it's just a coincidence that some Gollihur Music customers are getting it.
In any case, Don't Donate - It's a SCAM. The supposed "kickstarter" link goes directly to PayPal, which is not how they operate. Please delete the email and know that it didn't come from us.
About the TRINITY SYSTEM PREAMP:
This compact powerhouse includes a removable belt clip for convenient mounting on your belt or the edge of a music stand. Some players strap it to the back of their bass tailpiece.
- Tiny!! just 4 3/8 x 3 3/8 x 1.5 inches
- internal nine (9) volt battery powers both the preamplifier and provides phantom power to the Golden Bullet Microphone. Its life depends on use and the gain required, but battery life is excellent
- two external volume controls to balance the mic and pickup signals on the fly
- internal trim pots (small circuit board-mounted controls) that can be adusted using the tiny precision screw driver included and stored inside of the preamp.
- bass and treble controls (incredible +/- 20 dB!) for the mic channel
- bass, midrange, and treble controls (incredible +/- 20 dB!) for the pickup channel
- two overall gain controls that let you balance the two channel's outputs as well as adjust the pre-amplification factor from 1 to 10!!
- Input: 1/4" stereo jack designed to handle the separate signals from the mic and pickup
- Output: the 1/4" mono jack on the left provides the mixed signal of the mic and pickup. If the Optional Mic center jack is used as well, the mic signal is removed from the mix and routed separately to the center jack only. This enables the player to send the mic signal to the PA, or apply effects to one channel and not the other... or perform any other type of audio magic the creative mind can conceive.
- extremely low noise operation.
- 10K ohm output impedances
- once you have found the proper EQ for each channel it is best to refrain from further adjustments -- use the EQ at your amplifier or board to accommodate room acoustics variations.
Is this product returnable? Click here for our return policy.
Is there a Factory Warranty? Click here to find Warranty Information for all of our manufacturers.
International customer? Click here for important information about ordering from outside the USA, and what to expect concerning taxes, VAT, delivery times, and more.
Check Out the FAQ Resources That Apply to This Product:
PREAMPS: Mounting a Small Preamp to your Tailpiece
PHANTOM POWER BASICS: Microphones/Preamps