Our site is tested by TWO services every day to protect your information.
Amplifiers for Non-Bass Instruments:
Genzler Acoustic Array Pro Combo Amp for Acoustic Instruments
This Item SHIPS FOR FREE in the USA!
(Note that larger items may carry a partial shipping charge to AK, HI and PR.)
Outside the USA? Log in, or add this item to your cart to see actual shipping costs to your state or country.
(You can easily remove it if you change your mind.)
Add to Wishlist
| 7 Day Trial Period on Amplifiers and Speaker Cabinets|
We know that it's tough to buy new gear over the Internet. So purchasers have a seven (7) day trial period during which they may return the amp in new condition -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED! -- for a full refund, minus all shipping costs and a small transaction fee to cover credit card processing. Call or email us first: returns must be preauthorized; a restocking fee applies if the unit is not returned in new condition.
Jeff Genzler has been in the bass amplification game for a long time. Going back a few years, we were very proud to carry the amps branded under his previous company. The absorption of a manufacturer into another, larger corporation can, unfortunately, sometimes be messy and laden with pitfalls. Consequently, Jeff's original amp line was lost to corporate downsizing.
Like the phoenix, though, from the ashes of that previous venture, Jeff has risen - re-energized, and a little wiser, perhaps. And you and I are the beneficiaries, because his new amp company - simply, "Genzler Amplification," is making some STELLAR new amps and cabinets.
Jeff is a fairly regular visitor to the Gollihur Music HQ, and he brought one of these fabulous amps (pre-production) for us to check out. Now, we don't normally do "non-bass" stuff, but Christopher is a gigging acoustic guitarist, as well as a bassist, so we were able to quite effectively put it through its paces. It's got truly transparent sound, with the same "width" of stage coverage as the Bass Array cabinets - in fact, with higher-frequency content, that width might even be more apparent (and effective.)
Dual-channel inputs provide for either multiple inputs or dual-source options (do you have a mic and a pickup? two mics? go for it!) You could even easily use this amp as a mini-PA for coffeehouse gigs; plug a guitar in one channel and a vocal mic into the other - and you're golden. Instrument inputs with a 5 megohm input impedance allow you to use a passive piezo setup (like a K&K Pure Pickup) without any need for external preamps. A 3-band EQ and contour control - on each channel - allow for precise tone-shaping, and a phase switch can help with feedback attenuation. Built-in digital reverb and chorus provide spaciousness and color to your sound.
The combo's power section delivers 150 watts to its internal speaker array -- and if you add an additional extension cabinet, you'll be pushing 300 watts. It's a formidiable, yet very compact, rig; excellent sound, really nice depth, and enough volume for almost any gig. And it has clever built-in DI options - for use in large gigs where you need to send your signal to the house and use your amp for onstage monitoring. There's a master (post-EQ) DI output, as well as a pair of pre-EQ DIs (one for each channel) if you want the soundman to mix and process your guitars or blend.
The Acoustic Array Pro has a smart design with a slight angled orientation, to get the sound "up in the air" rather than pointed at your feet - and it also has a built in post stand adapter (see photo below) for mounting up high for the most efficient sound dispersal.
- Two Identical Preamp Channels w/Mic and Instrument Inputs
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- Signal Phase Reverse Switch
- Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments
- Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids
- Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus on Each Channel
- Innovative Acoustic Array™ Speaker System Design
- 10" Woofer w/4 x 2.5” Cone-driver Line Array
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
- Ultra-lightweight 27 lb Compact Cabinet Design
- Power Output: 150 W (combo); 300 W with Extension Cab
- 3 XLR Direct Outputs
- Effects Loop
- Auxiliary Input
- Bottom-mounted Stand Adaptor
PREAMP --- Identical dual channels with Mic and Instrument inputs on each.
- Power Output: 150 Watts / 8 ohms; 300 Watts / 4 ohms (with extension cabinet)
- The Acoustic Array™ PRO uses a state of the art, Class D power amplifier design and a high frequency auto-sensing universal switch-mode power supply (SMPS) to achieve unprecedented high performance in a lightweight package. For global use, there are no Voltage Switches to change or jumpers to move. This SMPS senses the line voltage from 100-240 Volts and automatically configures itself.
- Speaker System Frequency Response: 60 - 20K Hz
- Operating Power condition: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 16.75”H X 15.75”W X 13.75”D (42.54cm H x 40.0cm W x 34.92cm D)
- Weight: 27 LBS (12.24 Kg)
- INPUT -- 5Meg ohm input impedance.
- MIC AND INSTRUMENT INPUTS --- on each channel. These inputs can also be used simultaneously together on each channel.
- CHANNEL VOLUME – Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the instrument.
- INPUT PHASE SWITCH – reverses the polarity of the instrument input to help control potential feedback.
- CONTOUR -- continuously variable control of a pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting Mids. The slope is fairly gentle which keeps the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of EQ and offers a quick and simple starting point for EQ adjustments.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION – The AA-PRO contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq. Variable mid frequency from 200Hz- 5kHz
- Treble +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 7.5kHz
- Digital Effect --- Each channel has its own set of REVERB and CHORUS level controls that provide the user with the most flexibility in having either or both effects on each channel. The parameters of each effect are variable at the Master Section with the Reverb Time and Chorus Rate controls.
- XLR Direct Output – 3 Outputs
- Channel 1 – Pre-EQ
- Channel 2 – Pre-EQ
- Global: Ch1 and 2 -- Post EQ
- Ground Lift Switch
- Effects Loop
- Aux Input
- Head Phones
- Foot Switch – EFFECTS CANCEL (Foot switch not included)
- Dual 1/4” Outputs
NORTH AMERICA EXCLUSIVE
Due to manufacturer's requirements, we are only allowed to ship this amplifier to North American (US and Canada) addresses. I'm sorry for the limitation, and any inconvenience this may cause.
Is this product returnable? Click here for our return policy.
Is there a Factory Warranty? Click here to find Warranty Information for all of our manufacturers.
International customer? Click here for important information about ordering from outside the USA, and what to expect concerning taxes, VAT, delivery times, and more.
Genzler Gollihur Series Bass Acoustic Array Pro Combo Amp (Exclusive)
GOLLIHUR EXCLUSIVE - This two-channel amp offers high-impedance instrument AND phantom-powered mic inputs, multi-band EQ, and a bass-centric speaker design based on the Bass Array 110. Just for upright and acoustic basses - and made specially for my customers!
• 15.75"W x 13.75"D x 16.75"H, 27 Lbs • 150w (300 w/added cab) and 1x10 speaker with array
Acoustic Image UpShot Speaker Cabinet
This new speaker from Acoustic Image is their tiniest yet! Perfect for onstage self-monitoring, as well as small venue gigs, it's tiny and under 12 lbs! A "real" speaker cabinet you can carry in a backpack!
• 300w • 8ohms • 11" diameter x 6" high • 11.5 lbs.
Acoustic Image CORUS Series 4plus Combo Amplifier
The S4+ Corus amp is optimized for non-bass instruments (guitar, mandolin, violin, keyboards) ans has four bands of EQ and updated effects...
• 650w • 11.5Hx15W (round) • less than 22 lbs.
K&K Sound Pure Pickup Acoustic Guitar Pickup for Steel or Nylon String (Classical) Guitar
This specialized, easy to install transducer system does not sound as harsh and is less percussive than saddle transducers...
H-Clamp Acoustic Guitar and Studio Microphone Mounts
The H-Clamp is a very sophisticated adjustable instrument microphone mount. It places your favorite mic exactly where you want, for use both live and in the studio...