Our site is tested by TWO services every day to protect your information.
SERIES 4PLUS AMPS, COMBOS and SPEAKERS
We feature only the MOST CURRENT MODELS
Well over a decade ago, Acoustic Image created a whole new concept in musical instrument amplification, creating unique combos with high power, compact size, and a downfiring woofer -- as well as small, light, yet powerful amps for natural sound reproduction. Over the years, they have continued to update their existing line and develop new innovations, making their amps lighter, smaller, and better sounding.
Series 4PLUS amplifiers all feature the new "FLEX-style" preamplifier with the NEW 4-band EQ system and new cosmetics.
Series 4PLUS Models
The Removable Head (aka Cabrio Docking System) is available on all Series 4 combos except the Contra; it allows you to separate the head from the combo cabinet for independent use, as shown in the photo to the right (Note: Series III and Series 4 Cabrio systems are interchangeable.)
- Ten2 Combo - 2x10 650w combo amp with built-in digital effects and removable head, 2 channel
- Clarus - 650w amplifier head with built-in digital effects, 2 channel
- Contra - 300w combo amp, 1 channel (no effects, non-removable head)
- Coda - 650w combo amp with built-in digital effects and removable head, 2 channel
- Corus - 650w combo amp for guitars and other "non-bass" instruments, with built-in digital effects and removable head, 2 channel
- Ten2 EX - 2x10 extension speaker
- Coda EX - extension speaker
- Corus EX - extension speaker for guitars and other "non-bass" instruments
As a longtime Acoustic Image dealer, we have enjoyed that fact that their revolutionary products continued to evolve - and improve - through several updates over the years. We are pleased to have been involved with Acoustic Image as they welcome our suggestions and send us prototypes to experience. With the introduction of Series 4PLUS, Acoustic Image has continued to raise the bar for small-format, high-powered, uncolored stage amplification.
*with effects: Reverb and/or Delay, with semi-adjustable parameters
What's the Corus?
The Corus Models
are similar in features to the Coda - but they have a different, special-design 10" speaker which is optimized for guitar, cello, and other "higher pitched" instruments - with better sensitivity specs, it sounds more "forward" and present, and works well for non-bass intensive instruments (but doesn't quite have the bottom end if you're a full time bassist). A perfect compact rig!