Upright Bass Pickups
Upright Bass Mics
Amps and Preamps:
Preamps & Equalizers
Amplifiers & Speakers
Bows & Rosin
Cases & Gig Bags
Books and DVDs
Double Bass Bridges
Other Bass Parts
Bob's Bargain Basement
Eastern USA Time
or mail check/MO
Ordering From Us
How to Order
About Gollihur Music
Upright Bass FAQs
Questions and Answers
Double Bass Links
Bass Luthier List
Bass Teacher List
Join Our Mailing List
Bass Classified Ads
Our site is tested by TWO services every day to protect your information.
We are an authorized retailer for everything we sell - we do not use unathorized "Gray Market" sources.
Preamps and Processors:
Preamplifiers (2 or more Channels)
K&K Sound Golden Trinity Two Channel Preamp
Shipping Cost: Starting at $6.50*
* Shipping cost assumes shipment to the Eastern Continental USA. You can temporarily add the product to your shopping cart to view actual shipping charges, or
Log in or create a user profile with a shipping address to automatically see shipping charges on each product page. We usually combine shipping costs for multiple item orders.
Add to Wishlist
Email To Friend!
RECEIVING GIFTS IN TIME!
Gollihur Music is well known for our quick shipments and well-stocked warehouse, and we'll do everything we can to make sure your gift needs are met in a timely fashion.
[Click for Details]
About the TRINITY SYSTEM PREAMP:
This compact powerhouse includes a removable belt clip for convenient mounting on your belt or the edge of a music stand. Some players strap it to the back of their bass tailpiece.
- Tiny!! just 4 3/8 x 3 3/8 x 1.5 inches
- internal nine (9) volt battery powers both the preamplifier and provides phantom power to the Golden Bullet Microphone. Its life depends on use and the gain required, but battery life is excellent
- two external volume controls to balance the mic and pickup signals on the fly
- internal trim pots (small circuit board-mounted controls) that can be adusted using the tiny precision screw driver included and stored inside of the preamp.
- bass and treble controls (incredible +/- 20 dB!) for the mic channel
- bass, midrange, and treble controls (incredible +/- 20 dB!) for the pickup channel
- two overall gain controls that let you balance the two channel's outputs as well as adjust the pre-amplification factor from 1 to 10!!
- Input: 1/4" stereo jack designed to handle the separate signals from the mic and pickup
- Output: the 1/4" mono jack on the left provides the mixed signal of the mic and pickup. If the Optional Mic center jack is used as well, the mic signal is removed from the mix and routed separately to the center jack only. This enables the player to send the mic signal to the PA, or apply effects to one channel and not the other... or perform any other type of audio magic the creative mind can conceive.
- extremely low noise operation.
- 10K ohm output impedances
- once you have found the proper EQ for each channel it is best to refrain from further adjustments -- use the EQ at your amplifier or board to accommodate room acoustics variations.
Is this product returnable? Click here for our return policy.
International customer? Click here for important information about ordering from outside the USA.
FAQs Associated With This Product
PREAMPS: Mounting a Small Preamp to your Tailpiece
PHANTOM POWER BASICS: Microphones/Preamps